The Marketing Manager is expected to help set the marketing style and direction of the company in line with its business and marketing objectives. You will be responsible for developing, managing and delivering all the marketing activities with the end goal of increasing market awareness of the company, all its products and services and thus sales revenue.
The company has Direct and Indirect sales channels. The Marketing Manager’s scope includes both of these. The company has established a marketing strategy and plan in the Direct to client channel. The Indirect Channel Partner channel is new and the marketing strategy is to be defined.
This is currently a European based position and you will spend at least 20% of your time travelling globally.
The opportunity of promotion to Director level is available for the successful candidate.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the digital and print marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creating and producing all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns and measuring results.
- Taking overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing, managing and maintaining digital and print marketing activities and campaigns.
- Developing and maintaining quality traffic to the website, including improving e3’s content search rankings.
- Maintaining and developing e3’s presence on social media.
- Writing and publishing press releases.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials and sales collateral.
- Working closely with the creative manager and marketing team.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company departments are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities.
- Traveling regularly for Shows and Events.