e3 TVRO Support Agreement
The major benefit of having a Support Agreement is to know that any problems will be resolved for a fixed known annual cost. The only variable will be expenses.
Our annual Stabilised Antenna and Below Deck Equipment Support Agreement provides support for the TVRO antenna, the below deck equipment (BDE) and can also include the distribution and digital decoders on a vessel.
The structure of the Agreement in it's simplest format provides for 2 one day maintenance visits for general maintenance plus ad-hoc on and off-site support.
The support includes:
- Remote login /telephone diagnosis of problems over
the Internet and phone
- General on-line/site guidance on the operation of the
Antenna and BDE
- Advice on more advanced routines
- Bi-annual maintenance visit
- Non-chargeable software/firmware upgrades if available
- Recommendations on improved use
- Reconfiguration and fine tuning if possible
- Equipment fix on/off site or lease replacement
- Supply of a spares kit to be kept onboard.
- Arrange for replacement parts as used from spares
Alternatively we can provide a fixed annual figure that will include unlimited on-site visits with unlimited Remote and Telephone Support.
Our VSAT and TVRO Support Agreements can be combined into one Agreement.
We can also roll into the Support Agreement our digital satellite TV annual service fees and our VSAT and TVRO Operator training courses if required.
The first step is to conduct a site survey.
e3 Systems - There is a difference!
Request Further Info