e3 Yacht Charter Support Contract
The major benefit of having a Yacht Charter Support Contract is to know that help is immediately on hand to support the most charter sensitive technology for a fixed known cost and from a single source.
Our Yacht Charter Support Contract provides support for the satellite TV and VSAT stabilised antennas, below deck equipment and TV decoders.
The structure of the Contract in it's simplest format provides for 2 weeks, or multiples of 2 weeks, for an important period such as when the owner or guest are on board or for a particular event such as a sporting event.
The support includes:
- Advice as to what satellite TV and communications services will be available in the intended cruising area for the charter
- Remote configuration of services as required for the charter
- Remote login /telephone diagnosis of problems over the Internet and phone
- General on-line/site guidance on the operation of the equipment
- Advice on more advanced routines
- Recommendations on improved use
- Reconfiguration and fine tuning if possible
In addition to the Contract we will also provide preferential rates for:
- Equipment fix on/off site or lease replacement
- Supply of a spares kit, if recommended, to be kept onboard.
- Arrange for replacement parts
We also bundle into our Yacht Charter Support Contract a free demonstration account for The Jetstream media delivery service for the period of the Contract. Please note that the appropriate Internet bandwidth will be required.