eVSAT powered by Global IP
Global IP is VSAT provider with a Global reach but decidedly local feel. With the NOC and a dozen support technicians a short flight away from many European yachting centres, they are an ideal complement to the e3 Group resources and partner network.
Global IP is a part of the STM Group, which manufactures and installs satellite hubs and network equipment worldwide. This equipment drives the Global IP network and the NSSL network with well over 500 vessels relying on these VSAT services. But maritime is only a small part of the business and Global IP has a diverse portfolio of clients in many different sectors.
The main features of Global IP VSAT services are as follows:
- DVB-S2 network featuring Adaptive Code Modulation since 2008
- Dedicated and Shared Bandwidth price plans up to 10Mbps
- QOS (Quality of Service), VOIP (Voice over IP), value added GSM and WIFI services
- Simple Below Deck Installation (Modem and VOIP router)
- Compatible with Seatel 3011
- Automatic Beam Switching
- Bandwidth monitoring and reporting
- Flexible contracts (3 month minimum)
- Temporary upgrades and downgrades
- 24/7/365 support
*New Service* As from 7th December 2012 Global IP is offering Seychelles coverage on Ku Band VSAT! This is the first and so far only VSAT service available on a 1m antenna!
e3 Systems - There is a difference!
Click to complete our e3 Data Communications Planner and receive an offer tailormade for your vessel requirements