eVSAT powered by Linkscape
Our relationship with LinkScape started when they solved the communications problems for one of our clients and their strength is creating engineered solutions to make the ETO's life easier.
Many vessels now rely on the 'Point and Click' technology designed by LinkScape to make switching from one satellite to another totally seamless, and ideally suited to Super Yachts. The last thing the ETO needs is to spend hours on the phone to the NOC trying to get on satellite. Especially on vessels short on time and space, the ability to monitor satellite switching from your iPhone is an invaluable feature.
The best-liked features of the service are as follows:
- Remote from the NOC Beam Switching (to avoid mast block).
- User friendly 1RU rack mount Below Deck Equipment.
- Worldwide coverage.
- Shared and Dedicated Bandwidth...
- High performance modem preconfigured for all satellites.
- Unmetered Data.
- "On Demand" solutions for video and data streaming.
- Bandwidth management.
- "Month at a time" Service Plans
LinkScape will also announce their own 85cm antenna shortly, which will give them a very attractive proposition in the race for more aesthetically pleasing products. With LinkScape, the emphasis is on user-friendly products that 'just work'.
e3 Systems - There is a difference!
Click to complete our e3 Data Communications Planner and receive an offer tailormade for your vessel requirements