METManager Weather Info Service
Using the same system already fitted on many commercial ships for the receipt of critical chart correction information, the ChartCo MetManager service provides ships' masters and navigating officers with comprehensive weather information and computer based onboard vessel routeing advice.
Weather data is derived from US Government sources and is broadcast daily by ChartCo. Forecast data is automatically received onboard the ship without the need for initiation by ships' crews. All ships recieve large format full ocean region coverage.
- Utilises ChartCo's chart correction data channel so no additional
- High quality forecast from US Government sources.
- Analysis plus 4 or 9 day forecasts received automatically onboard the vessel.
- Global weather data from 70° North to 70° South.
- Route planning facilities with suggested route and route comparison functions.
- Comprehensive, fast and easy to use.
- No special computer skills are required.