VSAT Operator Training
We have succesfully run a series of popular VSAT Operator Training Courses over the last few years.
e3 Systems have recognised that the increased use of advanced communication technology on board yachts and ships has generated a subsequent need for engineers and ETOs to be more familiar with the systems in order to troubleshoot problems.
The course is run by an e3 Certified Course Instructor and successful students will be issued with a certificate and the necessary information, manuals and software to operate and service a VSAT stabilised antenna system. Students will be given hands-on instruction using real life problems which they will be encouraged to isolate and repair utilising skills learned in class.
Course content includes:
- A review of basic satellite concepts and theory
- An introduction to iDirect and the interface GUI
- Stabilised antenna concepts and theory
- Hands on familiarisation of antenna components
- Familiarisation with below decks equipment
- Programming, operating, controlling and monitoring
- Basic RF commissioning and testing
- Configuring the Satellite modem
- Trouble shooting and testing
Courses are limited to six students and are always oversubscribed so early booking is recommended. The next training course will be published below, in our News section or follow us on Twitter to get the dates first.
e3 Systems - There is a difference!
The next courses will take place in Palma de Mallorca on the following dates:
1. To be announced - May 2012
2. To be announced - May 2012
Please contact us now to reserve a place by pressing the REQUEST FURTHER INFO button.
Request Further Info