e3 GMDSS Support Agreement
The major benefit of having a Support Agreement is to know that any problems will be resolved for a fixed known annual cost. The only variable will be expenses.
The e3 Radio Survey Support Agreement provides a one day pre radio survey maintenance visit to the vessel to make sure the radio equipment is ready for and will pass their GMDSS Radio Survey.
The support includes:
- Testing of all equipment and the installation to the carriage requirement and surveyor
- General guidance on the operation of the radio equipment
- Installation tests
- Annual pre radio survey maintenance
- Arrangement of the annual Radio Survey
- Recommendations on improved use
- Reconfiguration and fine tuning if possible
- Arrange for replacement parts. The cost of parts, including all import taxes, customs
fees and shipping is not included in this Agreement
- Non chargeable equipment firmware upgrades if available
The Agreement also includes a Shore Based Maintenance Contract for either Area A1 & A2 or for Area A3.
In addition to the Radio Survey Support we will provide ad-hoc support on the Radio Equipment on and off site and remotely by telephone at preferential rates.
The first step is to conduct a site survey.