Sea Tel 4010 - 5010 DISCONTINUED
The 4010 & 5010 have been discontinued from 1st October 2012
3-Axis Maritime Stabilised Antenna for Always-On Ku networks for the bandwidth conscious customers
The XX10 is in the long line of excellent products from Sea Tel. It is designed for maritime applications and is available in 1m and 1.2m antennas.
The XX10 platfom antenna is offered with several customisable options. The Co Pol option, for instance, allows the customers global Ku coverage on co pol and cross pol services.
The XX10 platform antenna is also offered with extremely low loss waveguide in the transmit signal path option to operate with co pol services. The 5010 is optimized to increase customer ROI. When used in a 1m network, customers can have almost 40% more bandwidth and sail further out on the fringes of the foot print.
By upgrading the network to 1.2m, service providers can increase profit even further by adding about 40% more customers for the same space segment cost.
- Optimized to increase ROI for service providers.
- Generate higher ROI by replacing 4009 with 5010 antenna.
- Expand the foot print even further out.
- Sturdy construction outperforms competition.
- Enables regional or global communications with any service.
- Industry leading Stabilisation Accuracy connected to the Always-On Network.
- Faster response to ship’s motion.
- Very low loss waveguide rotary joint assembly ensures highest signal integrity.
- Reduces cost of support with latest remote software.