Sea Tel 3004
The Model 3004 is a 30” antenna that features high performance stabilisation and satellite tracking using a 3-axis closed loop stabilisation system, providing quality performance in the roughest seas. The Model 3004 has a compact, attractive all-white 40” radome, DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) signal identification, and Sea Tel’s proprietary antenna control and fast-track signal lock software.
With Sea Tel’s patented antenna stabilisation system, the TV choices you enjoy at home can be enjoyed at sea, all at the touch of a button. The 04 Series antennas are compatible with the services provided by the industries leading satellite companies like DirecTV™, DISH Network™, Bell TV™, Hotbird, Sky, Orbit and DirecTV Latin America (DLA)™.
All Sea Tel DBS TV-at-Sea systems accommodate any number of satellite receivers. Many TV sets may be installed onboard, each receiving its own programming from its satellite receiver.
• Min. EIRP: 45 dBW
• Dish Diameter: 0.76 m; 30 in
• Radome Diameter: 1.0 m; 40 in
• Radome Height: 1.2 m; 48.9 in
• Antenna Weight (including radome): 79.4 kg; 175 lbs
• Antenna Stabilisation: 3-axis closed loop
• Stabilisation Motors: Brushless (quiet) DC Motors
• Built-In GPS Provides Automatic Satellite Acquisition
• Ship’s Motion: +/- 25º Roll and +/- 15º Pitch
• Roll & Pitch Response Rate: Unlimited
• Azimuth Range: 680 degrees
• Full Elevation Range: -15º to +115º
• Polarization Control: Automatic where required
• Tracking System: Dishscan (no rotating feed)
• More than 200 digital quality TV channels and over 30 channels of CD quality music.
• The 04 Series antennas are compatible with the services provided by the industry’s
leading satellite companies like DirecTV™, DISH Network™, Bell TV™, Hotbird, Sky,
Orbit, Sky Mexico and DirecTV Latin America (DLA)™.
• All Sea Tel DBS TV-at-Sea™ systems accommodate any number of satellite receivers.
Many TV sets may be installed onboard, each receiving its own programming from its
• Unmatched stabilization accuracy allows the system to detect the slightest motion that
may affect the antenna’s connection and correct as needed.
• 2-year warranty on parts; 1-year labour.
• Ready for multiple satellite selection.
• HD ready (except for use with DirecTV)