Sales Representative – France and Italy.
To source leads, promote and sell e3’s communications’ products and services, targeting both existing and new clients.
The sales area will primarily cover the marinas and shipyards of Italy and France with visits to other countries as required.
- Research, identify and monitor yacht movements in the marinas and shipyards in the targeted geographical area in order to plan sales visits.
- Research and identify relevant land-based companies such as yacht management companies, yacht sales and charter brokers, designers and shipyards.
- Plan, organize and conduct cold calling sales visits to yachts and associated companies in the geographical area on a regular basis.
- Establish, develop and maintain profitable business relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Learn about and keep up-to-date with the whole range of e3’s products and services.
- Liaise with other sales, marketing and technical staff to ensure effective and clear communication and coordination of sales activities.
- Provide weekly updates and written reports on progress, problems, competitor activity and potential for new products and services.
- Take responsibility for keeping up-to-date with market and product development by accessing relevant news/websites and reading pertinent literature.
- Participate in yacht shows and seminars where appropriate.
- Fluent English essential; other languages desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated and proven successful sales experience in the yachting industry, preferably selling marine communications.
- Confident making cold calls.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills and proven ability to build successful relationships with clients.
- Proven ability to be self-disciplined and self-motivated.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Full and valid European driver’s licence.
- Valid work permit/visas to work in Europe.
Comprehensive training on all company products and in key areas relating to the role.
Phone and laptop.
Freedom to develop your own time schedule.
Base salary dependent on experience plus bonus scheme.
Based from home with the freedom to develop your own time schedule.
Please send your applications and covering letter to email@example.com