Project/Office Manager – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
e3 Systems specializes in providing marine communications solutions for yachts. We think of these yachts as floating homes and offices, and we keep our clients connected whenever they want and wherever they go.
We are looking for a Project/Office Manager with technical knowledge to work with our US sales team, clients, and contractors to help us deliver our services in the US yacht market.
You will be office based and visit yachts and boat yards as required.
Pre-sales technical support for e3 sales personnel – this may involve answering technical questions via phone or e-mail; visiting yachts with the sales staff; carrying out on board technical surveys; and meetings with yacht captains and engineers.
- Project management – following up on confirmed sales to schedule ordering and delivery of equipment; coordinate with preferred engineering contractors to ensure projects are completed in time and on budget; and follow up to make sure the documentation is completed and stored correctly.
- Logistics management – ordering and monitoring of equipment and delivery schedules; receiving and shipping of small goods; controlling inventory.
- After sales service – liaising with customers; checking project accounts against orders; approving jobs for invoicing.
- Activation and support of TV and 4G/5G subscriptions and SIM cards.
- Assisting with telephone and email Help Desk Support service.
- Close liaison with staff at our main office in Europe regarding accounts, purchase ordering, contracts, and technical support.
- A basic knowledge and understanding of satellite and 4G/5G marine communications and IT Networking.
- An understanding of satellite and IPTV services would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with all MS office 365 software applications, CRM and support ticketing systems.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, wiring diagrams, a working knowledge of AutoCAD or Visio drawing SW would be an advantage.
- Presentable with good interpersonal skills.
- Spanish speaking would be an advantage.
- It is essential that you are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder, and with up-to-date documentation to work in the US.
Salary and benefits dependent on experience.