Wednesday 1st July, 2015, Mallorca
No need to wait until 15th June 2017, Europe Wide Data Roaming is available today!
Following hot on the heels of our news yesterday that the European Union will take another two years before roaming charges will end on 15th June 2017 we are pleased to announce the launch of our Single SIM with Europe Wide Data Roaming which is available today!
Covering 11 European countries including the Med and northern Europe with a selection of monthly allowances that exceed 100GB using 1 SIM, 1 APN and on 1 Contract.
The SIM also covers Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, which is perfect for crew members visiting home.
- One single SIM and tariff for all countries in the plan on Vodafone 3G+
- Additional SIM cards can be issued for the same plan
- Countries not included in the plan are automatically blocked for peace of mind
- Individual country plans for blocked countries are also available from e3
- Helps you stay in control of your bills, reduces administration and management
- Automatic rollover per GB rather than per MB should monthly allowance be exceeded
- Exclusively for Yachts from e