e3’s family of airtime solutions and value-added services – VAST VSAT – provides customers with freedom of choice, to ensure they are on the right service and the right plan.
Offering Ku, Ka, L and C band frequencies, providers include Speedcast, Marlink, Hispasat, Thor 7, KALO, and KVH. The portfolio also includes our own eSAT service for the Kymeta flat panel and Inmarsat FX – delivering a near-to truly global solution.
e3 was appointed TIER 1 Value Added Reseller (VAR) status by Inmarsat In 2018 for two of its flagship services, Fleet Xpress and FleetBroadband.
e3 is a Specialist Sales Distributor for Kymeta flat panels which are changing the face of superyacht connectivity.
We also work with the world’s most respected manufacturers, including Cobham and Intellian, to bring you the very latest stabilised antennas.
Making Kymeta flat panels an unbeatable solution
eSAT from e3 is a VSAT solution developed specifically for the Kymeta flat panel that puts pricing on a par with 1m domes for the first time ever. By delivering airtime at a truly comparative cost, eSAT makes the single-panel solution a viable option for all vessels.
This cost-effective service has been developed in conjunction with Media Broadcast Satellite – one of Europe’s leading providers of global satellite communications providing 24/7 support from its industry-leading teleport based near Frankfurt, Germany.
eSAT currently provides cover for the Mediterranean, Caribbean, East Coast USA and the Atlantic.
• Same pricing level as 1m dome and lower on multi panel configurations
• The panels are less expensive than comparative domes
• No moving parts for low cost of ownership
• Unbeatable tracking speed
• Only one panel required for VSAT & TV
• Multi-beams solution
• 24/7 monitoring support to our premium customers
• 1 VoIP line included free of charge
• Bandwidth upgrades and downgrades permitted
• Suspensions permitted
• Variable contract lengths available
• Coverage can be expanded on demand
Bandwidth on Demand
A new era of ultra-flexible connectivity
Bandwidth on Demand for VSAT delivers affordable connectivity to yachts of all sizes across the globe through a number of providers including Speedcast and Hispasat.
The service works with Kymeta terminals and traditional antennas.
- activate online as and when you need it
- only 12-hour notice required for activation
- pay only for active service
- activation periods starting from just 2 hours
- simple bandwidth upgrades or downgrades
- unlimited data usage
- up to 2 VoIP lines included
- VoIP service is functional even during inactive periods
- up to 20 Mbps download speeds