The cheapest 4G data available to superyachts
BIG DATA EUROPE from e3 delivers 4G data like never before. It’s the cheapest data afloat
with rates as low as €2.5/GB; the more you use, the less you pay; and there’s no limit on
how much or how little data you use.
Especially created to meet the ever-changing needs of guests, crew and everyone onboard, it
comes with no monthly commitments, no need for inconvenient upgrades and downgrades
and just one single card for Europe-wide coverage. A refundable deposit of €100 is payable
to obtain your free SIM card.
BIG DATA, big benefits
- Rates from just €2.5/GB
- Use more, pay less
- Unlimited usage with one single SIM
- Valid in the whole of Europe, plus French Caribbean
- No minimum commitment
- No monthly commitment
- Automatic blocking outside of territories
- Free suspension
- Check usage online
Three steps to data heaven
- Get your BIG DATA SIM by using details below – requires €100 refundable deposit
- Activate your SIM online or by phone
- Start enjoying the benefits.
Enjoy BIG DATA wherever you sail
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland (inc Aland Islands), France, French Caribbean (Guadeloupe, St Martin,
French Guyana, Martinique) Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy,
Ireland, Kosovo, Reunion, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte
Island, Monaco, Netherlands, Cyprus, Norway, Poland, Portugal (inc Madeira and Azores),
Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (inc Canary Is), Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK.
Terms & conditions
- Valid on 4G/3G networks in the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium,
Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French West Indies
(Guadeloupe, St Martin, French Guyana, Martinique), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy,
Ireland, Kosovo, Reunion, Latvia , Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mayotte Island, Monaco, Netherlands,
Cyprus, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Madeira, Azores, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey,
- Billing cycle: every calendar month.
- The total usage for each billing cycle will determine the price per GB, according to the applicable tier table. The price
of each tier applies from the first GB in the corresponding billing cycle.
- Monthly invoices are generated in arrears.
- Countries not included in the plan are automatically blocked. The SIM will cease to work when a ROW connection is
identified. A maximum charge of € 65 applies when usage is made outside the inclusive areas.
- Once the block is applied, the SIM card will be inoperative in any country until the beginning of the following month,
so it is recommended to avoid any usage in off-plan countries.
- A minimum monthly charge of € 40 will be invoiced while the SIM is active and ready to be used. If usage is of 6GB
or more, this charge will be waived and only usage per GB will be billed.
- No minimum commitment applies.
- Suspensions are permitted free of charge. No charge will be invoiced while the SIM is suspended. However if the SIM
is suspended for more than 6 consecutive months, it may be disconnected and a new one will need to be supplied to
reactivate the service.
- An initial security deposit of € 100 applies per contracted plan. This amount will be reviewed and an additional
amount may be requested depending on usage.
- E3 General T&C apply, which will be provided at the time of confirming your order.
- An administration fee of € 20 is charged per invoice.